Monday, September 27, 2010

Married Life

I have been married for 3 weeks and 3 days and it has been amazing. I have the best life and the best husband. It is not all fun and wonderful days all the time, but the experience of being married and knowing that someone is always there for me is like nothing I have never known.

I worry that I am not as good of a wife and person as my husband is. He treats me so well and really only gets mad when I do something to piss him off. But when he does get mad....look out! There is no stopping him. That is the only thing that I would change and hopes that he changes.

I get so mad so often and because he is my husband, he gets the brunt of it. That's not fair. I am truly working on becoming a better person and it is very difficult. Every time I say something and do something, I think before I say it. That doesn't necessarily mean that I listen to my thoughts, but I certainly do think about it. It's very different to know what the right thing is and to follow that.

I really want to be a better person and I always say taht I am going to work my hardest at that, and I really, truly do work on that. I work on it day and night. I guess I'm not very good at it though.

My husband is the most important thing to me in the world. I can deal with anything or anyone else as long as I have my husband. I hope it's always that way.

1 comment:

The Grady Chronicles said...

Reflecting and trying your best is always a good thing- but try not to be too hard on yourself!!!